Internal Sales Engineer
Up to £28,000
Do you have a degree in an Engineering subject?
Have you got experience working in a sales office/engineering company?
Do you like the sound of working for a company who can offer genuine progression opportunities?
If you've answered yes to the above, then read on… We may have the role for you!
Our client, a growing global business based in Rushden are looking for an ambitious Applications Engineer/Internal Sales Engineer on a permanent basis. The successful candidate will work in the companies established sales office, to support their external Field Sales Engineers.
Key responsibilities for the Internal Sales Engineer will include:
- To take detailed enquiries from customers for new projects
- Contact Customers to obtain information about their requirements
- To liaise with customers regarding technical, cost and quality issues
- Prepare quotations, and send these to customers
- Prepare machine technical specification and issues these to the Technical department
- Attend in-house machine pre-shipment testing
- Provide technical assistance with spares requirements
In order to be successful in the role of an Internal Sales Engineer you must:
- Be educated in an Engineering subject, preferably up to degree level
- Be able to confidently use all Microsoft packages.
- Have an outgoing personality
- Be comfortable working within a small team
If you feel you fit the above criteria, we are looking for in an Internal Sales Engineer, we would like to hear from you urgently.
Impact Recruitment Services are acting as an employment agency on behalf of our client. Please note, due to the high volumes of applications we receive daily, should you not be contacted with 72 hours your application has been unsuccessful.