- Representing the market leading construction plant manufacturer with an excellent reputation in the market place. This family owned business has a multi million pound turnover and is funded purely by private investment.
- Established for over 25 years
- UK head office
- Operate across 15 countries worldwide
- 900 engineers employed directly
- Selling power solutions including diesel generators and the associated distribution panels and fuel tanks.
- Selling to small companies such as hotel chains, up to government organisations and multinational organisations such as BP, Unilever and Gazprom.
- Dealing with UK/European based companies that have projects happening within Uganda, Kenya and Tanzania.
- Projects rage from £500k up to £20m
- Contracts can have up to 2 years tim frame
- Managing 30-40 accounts per country
- 70% based form the office in Berkshire, 30% international travel
The Ideal Person:
- Experienced export Sales Manager - has dealt with Africa ideally.
- Engineering background mechanical or electrical
- Comfortable being 70% office based. Can spend up to 1 month away at any one time
Consultant: Guy Marshall
Candidates must be eligible to work and live in the UK.
About On Target
At On Target, we specialise in sales, technical and commercial jobs in the Engineering, Construction, Building Services, Medical & Scientific, and Commercial & Industrial Solutions sectors, enabling our consultants to become experts in their market sector. We place all levels of personnel, up to Director across the UK and internationally.