Internal Sales Engineer
Southampton / Fareham
The Internal Sales Person acts as the first point of contact with the customer, portraying a professionalism and confidence that delivers the ultimate in customer service; to build and maintain an active customer base to support the commercial team and develop new sales to support the office. By applying sales skills the Internal Sales Person will capitalise on commercial opportunities through negotiation of prices in order to achieve the sales targets set by the Management Team.
As a key member of the Sales team you will build close relationships with our customers in dealing with technical sales enquiries, producing accurate and competitive quotes and being able to source solutions to meet their needs. The ideal candidate will be locally based with experience working for an electrical manufacter or distributors in a sales position.
Principal Tasks and Accountabilities Technical Sales
- Manage and interpret both new and existing customer requirements - to understand, anticipate and practically meet their needs.
- To follow up sales leads generated by marketing activities via telephone.
- To identify potential customers and follow up to achieve new sales or, where appropriate, book appointments for field sales engineers.
- To initiate regular and systematic telephone follow up of customers and maintain records using CRM system.
- Offer customers a product or service that best satisfies their needs in terms of technical specification, quality, price and delivery, for your range of products.
- Provide pre-sales technical expertise and product education to new and existing customers.
If your experience matches please forward your CV immediately. WR is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy
- Internal Sales Engineer - Industrial Automation