Internal Sales - Electrical Wholesale - Progression Opportunities - Leading Group - Stockport
We are working closely with one of the largest and most well respected electrical wholesale businesses in the country who are looking to further develop their Stockport business. As an Internal Salesperson, you will be heavily involved in various aspects of the operation and be key to the further success and development of the business.
We are looking for someone with some electrical wholesale knowledge who would like to progress their career with a marketing leading group and enjoy the development, mentoring and strong leadership from a fantastic branch manager.
You will receive an initial starting salary of up to £22,000 plus a host of other benefits including:
- An uncapped bonus, linked to your performance and that of your branch
- The opportunity to progress to a key role within the business
- Mentoring and support from a strong and friendly team and manager
- Optional membership of the excellent company pension scheme
As an Internal Salesperson you will:
- Provide excellent service to the branches customer base
- Represent the business in a confident and professional manner
- Communicate effectively with different departments within the business
- Advise clients on the best solution available to meet their requirements
- Assist on the trade counter when required
- Experienced in the electrical wholesale industry, whether that be on the trade counter, internal sales, stores etc - we want to hear from you!
- Motivated and able to work in a challenging, fast-paced environment
- Enthusiastic with a confident telephone manner
- A quick learner with great communication skills
Our client offers outstanding opportunities for ambitious individuals to gain hands-on experience in a rewarding commercial environment. Employing over 4,500 people and with the annual turnover exceeding £1 billion, the company continues to grow through acquisitions and the high-quality service they provide to their clients. They pride themselves on building long-lasting relationships with their customers, suppliers, and employees.
Don't miss out, apply today! If you would like to find out more about this role, please contact James Downing.