Role: Internal Sales and Customer Service Representative
Job type: Full Time, Permanent
Our client has an exciting opportunity for an Internal Sales and Customer Service Representative to join the team based in Chirk, North Wales. The successful candidate will join them on a full time permanent basis and will receive a competitive salary and bonus.
They are the world's leading global manufacturer of wood panel & laminate products.. Due to massive investment on site, they now need to expand the Internal Sales and Customer Service Team so currently have an exciting opportunity for a Internal Sales and Customer Service Representative.
Key Responsibilities of the Internal Sales and Customer Service Representative
- To provide a high standard of customer care to new and existing customers and provide support for external representatives.
- Maintain good working relationships with key customer accounts.
- Prepare daily reports on customer calls, using the CRM system.
- Liaise with other departments regarding customer requirements, e.g. Despatch, Production, Accounts.
- Monitor and circulate the sales, forecast and production requirements of relevant customers in appropriate formats, e.g. graphs, spreadsheets.
- Monitor stock levels at main and off-site warehousing.
- Plan and book in deliveries based on stock availability.
- Order processing and acknowledgements.
- Maintain price files.
- Control invoiced prices.
Skills, Knowledge and Experience required by the Internal Sales & Customer Service Representative
- Strong communication skills.
- A demonstrated attention to detail
- Proven ability to prioritise
- Experience of Telemarketing, Customer Service or Sales would be beneficial
- Minimum 5 GCSE's grade A-C (including Maths and English)
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office
Just some of what they are able to offer the Internal Sales and Customer Service Representative
- Competitive Salary and Bonus
- Exciting and challenging work
- Continued training, support and career development
- The opportunity to work with and learn from industry leading people
If you have an enthusiastic can do mentality and a willingness to challenge yourself in order to push your learning and progress your career as a Internal Sales and Customer Service Representative please click ‘Apply’ below.
No Agencies please, if you are an agency please respect their policy of no cold calling.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job