Our client is a dynamic, fast moving national distribution company, supplying the kitchen industry with the highest quality products. An Internal Sales Coordinator/Administrator is required to join their busy Bolton branch.
The ideal applicant will be conscientious, energetic, accurate and show a flexible approach to work, with a confident personality and excellent communication skills.Your role will involve computer and administration duties.Full product training will be given.
• Working with other members of the sales team, achieving and exceeding monthly sales intake targets
• Follow up quotations, negotiate, provide further information and take action to convert them to orders
• Build relationships with customers to maximise the potential of winning orders
• Prepare quotations in a timely manner to meet customer requirements
• Follow up incoming leads to create enquiries and opportunities; use the lead generation database to identify, log and pursue new projects
• Ensure the internal sales logging system is kept up to date and accurate at all times
• Communicate with the accounts department to ensure credit worthiness of customers as appropriate
• Collate information and communicate with colleagues to ensure that orders are processed efficiently
• Gain familiarity with the benefits and features of products using company literature, samples etc. to improve selling effectiveness
• General administration
• Customer Service
The Our client offers great prospects and a very competitive salary of £17,000-£18,000` for the right candidate.
Our client is offering 28 days holiday, pension and a health scheme.
If you have a real desire to succeed, are dynamic and bright, well presented and an excellent work ethic then this may be the right opportunity for you.
- Customer Service
- General Administration
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job