Role: Internal Sales Coordinator
Salary: £18k basic + Uncapped Commission
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced outbound sales agent to join a successful building supply company in Nottinghamshire. The successful candidate will receive ongoing training and development, free parking, progression for the right candidate, Christmas shut down (using 3 days holiday) and the chance to enhance their skills in a fun and energetic environment.
The role of Internal Sales Coordinator will include
- Making warm outbound B2B calls from the database dealing with quotes and enquiries that have not been progressed
- Converting these quotes and enquiries into sales orders
- An element of 'cold calling' but these leads would be generated and passed to you via management
- Managing own sales pipeline and working towards monthly targets and KPIs
- Managing key account relationships and building a rapport with new and existing clients
- Processing sales orders using Sage
The ideal Sales Executive will be
- A confident, strong communicator and relationship builder able to speak with all levels of clients
- Have a desire to learn new skills and about new industries/ clients
- Excellent telephone manner and customer focussed
- Previous sales background with face 2 face experience is desirable
- Computer literate with the ability to confidently use Microsoft Office, Outlook and CRM systems
- The ability to prioritise workload is essential
Commutable from Nottinghamshire
Don't miss out apply now!! Send your CV to Turnerfox Recruitment or call
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'