Job Title: Internal Sales Coordinator
Job Type: Full Time, 12 month FTC - Immediate Start!
Location: Blandford, Dorset
Hours: Mon-Thu 8.30am - 5pm, Fri 8.30am - 3.30pm
Are you a motivated and driven individual looking for work as an Internal Sales Coordinator? Are you keen to develop new skills and contribute towards success?
Our client based in Blandford currently has a 12 month maternity contract role within their After Market Sales Team. As an Internal Sales Coordinator, you will work closely with the Area Sales Executive to ensure customers receive an outstanding level of service.
Daily tasks will involve:
- The careful management of emails which in turn will contain orders for processing, pricing requests and queries or complaints
- The telephone calls will be answered quickly and efficiently and outgoing proactive call made to warm / hot leads.
All orders are to be monitored using the back / forward report.
- Effectively manage all tasks to enable efficient management of the area
- Occasional attendance at exhibitions, for example at the NEC.
- To undertake any other reasonable request or duties commensurate with your post.
- To be responsible for your own health and safety and be aware of other's health and safety in the workplace.
- Experience of CRM systems
- Proven proactive approach working in a B2B sales or customer service environment and exceeding customer expectation
- Knowledge of ERP/MRP software
- Experience in achieving targets
- Experience in administering key accounts
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Excellent IT skills in standard office software packages including Excel
- Polite and confident telephone manner
- Ability to confidently promote and up-sell products
- Educated to GCSE level or equivalent
- High level of numeracy and a very good standard of written and spoken English
- Willingness and availability to attend occasional dealer events and shows over occasional weekends
- Full clean driving licence
- Company contribution to pension
- Free car parking
- 25 days holiday plus Bank Holidays
It is important that you include a covering letter with your CV, detailing why you feel you are suitable for this position and highlighting all relevant experience.
By applying for the role, you agree that Fresh Recruits may contact you under GDPR Article 6(1)(b) in connection with your application by email and/or telephone and you consent to receiving information by email and/or telephone in relation to Fresh Recruits providing you with work finding services, you may withdraw your consent at any time.
If you do not hear from us within 3 working days please assume your application has not been taken forward on this occasion. We may contact you in the future about other suitable positions.
Our Data Protection, Privacy Notice and Full Equal Opportunities policies can be viewed here: https://privacy-policy/
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'