The Burford Recruitment Company are working with a well-established and successful company to find an enthusiastic and motivated sales coordinator to join their existing Sales Team at the Head Office in Witney.
Our client offers a company bonus scheme to reward your efforts as well as flexible working and a 2pm finish every Friday!
Working as an Internal Sales Coordinator, you will work closely with the external Account Managers to pro-actively generate B2B sales leads, establishing new target lists and contacts for your specified industry. You will also provide administrative support to the Account Managers in order to bring sales projects along from conception to completion.
The key functions of this busy and varied role:
Pro-active Sales/Lead Generation
- Making outgoing business to business lead generation calls to establish interest and for further investigation by the business manager.
- Contacting customer database/target list to obtain key decision makers names & contact details
- Create new leads/calls in SAP and log all details obtained within the database
- Liaise with clients regarding project timelines
- Preparing information to send to the customer
- Evaluating quotations from the supplier, obtaining costs of shipping parts, and other costs
- Sending out quotations to the customer and then following this up with the contact to bring the order to completion
- Liaising with the factory to discuss quotes, sample requirements etc. and keeping the customer/account manager informed along the way
- Sales order processing
- Monitoring sales performance against targets and working towards achieving the team and company targets.
If you like the idea of working in a sales environment where you can be part of the full sales cycle and you have previous experience in a similar role then please apply attaching your up to date CV.
(Salary £20,600 plus circa 4k OTE)
- Outbound Calls
- Sales Team
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"