Internal Sales Coordinator / £18-19k DOE / Maidstone
Fantastic opportunity for a bright and enthusiastic person with a good telephone manner and strong business acumen to join my client, a well known market leader based on the outskirts of Maidstone.
Working as part of a close knit team, this role involves:
- Research into potential projects, establishing key time-lines and points of contacts
- Collating relevant information, drawings, documents and data to support with tenders
- Acting as a brand ambassador for the business, offering the best possible customer service with all contact internally to the sales team and externally
- Acting as a key point of contact and support for relevant sales rep
- Maintaining accurate records and updating the CRM system
- Any other duties as required
This is a really great role which would suit someone with some customer service or telephone based experience and is looking to join a really supportive, team orientated environment for the long term.
The successful candidate will be:
- A positive, friendly person with a good sense of humour
- Self-motivated and driven to complete tasks without supervision
- Confident on the phone and happy to take inbound and make outbound calls
- Naturally inquisitive with the ability to build good relationships quickly
- Organised and methodical.
If you feel you meet the above criteria and are looking for a long term career opportunity please apply online for immediate consideration.
This role is being handled by Emily, Executive Consultant for Pearson Whiffin Recruitment
- "sales" "lead generation" "business development" "leads" "customer service" "administration"
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job