ADB Personnel Ltd are currently recruiting for an experienced Internal Sales Coordinator on behalf of our clients based close to Market Bosworth, Leicestershire. The role involves sales administrator/ coordinator as well as some actual sales duties such as up selling, back selling and cross selling. Duties include:-
• Generating and following up quotes
• Establish, develop and expand relationships with National Builders Merchants, Independent Builders Merchants, and Buying Groups
• Maintain existing accounts and look for further growth opportunities, back selling with end users
• Liaise with Area Sales Managers to pass leads through for securing new accounts
• Complete CRM system daily to maximise opportunities within all sectors of the business
• Ensure stocking opportunities are secured with key merchants.
• Dealing with customer complaints.
• To promote the full range of products.
• Servicing the needs of existing customers, increasing business opportunities through various routes to market to maximise profit margins.
• Collecting customer feedback and market research.
• Keeping up to date with products and competitors.
• Attend; conferences, trade fairs and exhibitions where required.
• To promote the innovation of any new products.
• Train on all aspects of the office role, ensuring and maintaining that all areas are covered.
The role is a PERMANENT role and our client is looking for someone to start ASAP.
The role is 37.5hrs per week, Monday to Friday (Flexibility required to meet business demands)
In order to be considered for the role of Internal Sales Coordinator you must hold a valid driving licence and have the following:
Educated to GCSE standard or equivalent (Maths and English at grade C or above), Excellent communication and people skills, Good planning and organisational skills, Exceptional telephone manner and experience of cold calling, Time management skills, Be hard working and conscientious with the ability to motivate, The ability to work calmly under pressure, Show good initiative and enthusiasm, Ability to work on own initiative and be self-motivated to arrange daily diary and work as part of a team without constant supervision, Good ICT skills, 2 Years minimum sales experience, Good business sense, Exceptional attention to detail, Excellent Sales and Negotiation Skills!
Our client is a small local office with a vibrant and busy vibe. They are very successful within their industry and very well know. Although the office is small and industrial based it is full of fun, humour and sense of community.
£20,000 - £22,000 (Depending on experience)
- Sales Coordination