Internal Sales Coordinator
An exciting opportunity to join a respected organisation in Scarborough, North Yorkshire has arisen for an Internal Sales Coordinator. The main primary function of the role is general administration, negotiating and providing full support to the Sales team.
As the Internal Sales Coordinator your duties will include:
* Dealing with incoming enquires from new and existing customers by phone, fax and email.
* Preparing and processing detailed quotations with 100% accuracy so as to meet customers deadlines and departmental standards
* Quotation follow up and information gathering
* Negotiating and securing orders within agreed contribution parameters
* Setting up projects on the database
* Work as a team with external Area Sales team, to ensure we optimise sales and contribution.
* Working closely with colleagues and other departments (technical, customer service and accounts).
* Project tracking and follow up.
* Forecasting sales opportunities
* Processing orders on to the system with 100% accuracy ensuring deadlines are achieved
* Excel reporting (weekly and monthly reports)
* Raising credit notes
* Additional Admin including scanning records.
* Providing support and holiday cover for other members of the team.
To be a successful Internal Sales Coordinator / Sales Administrator, you will have the following skills and experience:
* Computer literate with good pc and data entry skills (excel, word)
* Well organised and with an attention to detail
* Ability to work on own initiative whilst still being a team player
* Ability to work to deadlines
* Meeting and surpassing targets
* Competent in mathematics
* Confident and self-motivated
* Good communication and telephone skills
* Ability to quickly develop a knowledge of both product and market
* SAP experience is preferred but training will be provided where necessary
£17,000 salary on offer
To apply for this Internal Sales Coordinator role, please click 'apply now' for immediate consideration. Alternatively please email
- telephone skills
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job