Our client based in Letchworth are currently recruiting for an Internal Sales Consultant on a Temporary to Permanent basis.
This role sits within a focused team where you will be responsible for progressing leadsto qualified sales opportunities.
Are you available immediately?
Do you have previous outbound sales experience?
Internal Sales Consultant - Job Overview
As an Internal Sales Consultantyour duties will include;
- Proactively make outbound calls to potential new clients, who have expressed an interest in the products being offered
- Identifying key decision makers and qualifying potential new customers
- Develop on-going customer relationships
- Book appointments for the external sales team
- Work closely with external Sales and Marketing teams to increase sales
- Following up on leads and marketing campaigns
- Supporting the sales team through the complete sales cycle
Internal Sales Consultant - Skills & Experience Required
- The ability to start immediately
- Previous experience in proactively contacting new and existing customers to generate business
- Experience of building and maintaining customer relationships
- Proven ability to meet targets
- Ability to manage several accounts simultaneously
- Keen to learn and develop
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- The ability to work independently and manage own workload
Internal Sales Consultant - Benefits Offered
- Temporary to Permanent contract
- Competitive salary dependent upon experience
- Shift pattern between the hours of 8.30am - 5.30pm
- Weekly pay for the first 12 weeks
- Structured training delivered by sales professionals with proven experience within the same role
- Supportive team environment
- Free onsite parking
- 25 days holiday
Thank you for your application.
Please note Lawrence Dean Recruitment is acting as an employment agency & business.
- Account Management
- Business Development
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'