Internal Sales Consultant
£19,000 - £21,000
To provide a friendly, professional and customer focused internal sales support service as part of the Internal Sales Team. Hours are Mon - Thu: 8.30am - 5.30pm, Friday: 8.30am - 4.30pm
Key responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Working as a member of the Internal Sales team to complete day to day tasks and provide phone support.
- Handling a high level of incoming sales enquiries and escalating complex cases.
- Support various on-going outbound calling campaigns.
- Ad hoc projects and tasks as and when required.
Skills and Abilities:
- Good standard of general education
- A minimum of 2 years proven Sales Support & Customer service
- First class Customer Services focus
- Polite and positive, with the skills required to ensure you remain calm and professional at all times
- Dynamic, resilient, self-motivated, reliable and a good team player
If you feel you have what it takes, please apply today because we'd love to hear from you!
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, it is not always possible to get back to you within 48 hours. However, your application will be reviewed by a consultant as quickly as possible and if you are shortlisted we will aim to call you within two working days.
If you do not receive a call please do not be despondent. Typically only one candidate can be successful per role! Please apply for any future roles in the same way. Good luck!
- Call Centre Customer Service Telephone Order Processing