A leading manufacturer, supplier and installer of Pre-Cast concrete products, are now seeking an Internal Sales Representative. You must have the drive and ambition to work with the team to ensure customer's needs are met.
***MUST HAVE EXPERIENCE IN HIGH CALL VOLUME ENVIRONMENT***
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Generating and following up quotes
* Establish, develop and expand relationships with National Builders Merchants, Independent Builders Merchants, and Buying Groups
* Maintain existing accounts and look for further growth opportunities
* Liaise with Area Sales Managers to pass leads through for securing new accounts
* Complete CRM system daily to maximise opportunities within all sectors of the business.
* Ensure stocking opportunities are secured with key merchants.
* Dealing with customer complaints.
* To promote the full range of concrete products.
* Servicing the needs of existing customers, increasing business opportunities through various routes to market to maximise profit margins.
* Collecting customer feedback and market research.
* Keeping up to date with products and competitors.
* Attend; conferences, trade fairs and exhibitions where required.
* To promote the innovation of any new products.
* Train on all aspects of the office role, ensuring and maintaining that all areas are covered.
* Ensure that work areas are maintained in a clean and tidy state.
* Ensure compliance with the Company's policies including Health & Safety.
* Observe and comply with all good working practices within the office.
QUALIFICATIONS, KNOWLEDGE, EXPERIENCE, SKILLS, ATTRIBUTES:
* Excellent communication skills.
* Good planning and organisational skills.
* Exceptional telephone manner and experience of cold calling.
* Time management
* Be hard working and conscientious with the ability to motivate.
* Ability to work under pressure.
* Show good initiative and enthusiasm.
* Good ICT skills.
* 2 Years minimum sales experience.
* Good business acumen
* Exceptional attention to detail.
* Hold a valid driving license.
Salary £19,000-£21,000 (D.O.E) 33 days holiday, bank holidays inclusive
If you are interested in this role, please apply today for immediate consideration.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.