Internal Sales Co-ordinator- Pump Technical
Grundfos are looking for a Sales Co-ordinator- Technical to join the back office team based in the UK Head office in Leighton Buzzard, Bedfordshire. This role will provide technical support to customers and contribute to a thriving sales team whilst delivering great customer service through various channels; telephone, email, SAP CRM quotations.
The internal sales team has a strong work culture but also focuses on value-based sales and close relationship with our customers and other important stakeholders. Even though you will experience demanding work situations, we have the perfect balance between fun and hard work. The team spirit is not only present in the department but can be experienced throughout Grundfos.
What is the job about??
As an internal Sales coordinator you will be the coordinating linkage between customer and the sales team. Your main goal is to meet customer’s expectations and deliver quality customer service. You will provide technical support and assistance to both customers and staff.
• Prioritise and process customer requests presented via the SAP CRM system - (Email, IR & RFQ/RFI’s and instant messaging)
• Use database systems and technology to deliver great customer service
• Work as part of the sales team to drive positive company sales results
• Obtain and evaluate all relevant information to handle product and service enquiries
• Maintain thorough and accurate interaction records within SAP CRM system
• Organise daily workflow to meet customer expectations and set SLA’s through the various application within SAP- (Gannt chart & RFQ inbox)
• Review and calculate customer quotations and provide the correct product to suits customers need in terms of quality, price and delivery
• Provide pre-sales technical assistance and product education
• Provide after-sales support services and provide technical back up as required
• Process CRM quotations & opportunities within set customer SLA’s
• Handle and resolve customer complaints first time
This role will be internal based in our UK head office in Leighton Buzzard, Bedfordshire. Working hours are 08:30am-17:00 Monday to Friday (37.5 hr per week). Flexible working location between home office and Leighton Buzzard or Birmingham office can be accommodated.
What do you need to apply??
Knowledge of pumps and pumping systems is a necessity
Knowledge of Engineering applications
Knowledge of SAP CRM (not essential)
Familiarity with Microsoft office programmes; outlook, teams, excel, word, PowerPoint
We are looking for someone who is able to communicate across all levels both internally and externally and is happy communicating with customers/staff both by phone, email and face to face. You must also be able to meet deadlines in a demanding environment
At Grundfos, we dare to do things that others cannot or dare not do. Our skills commit us to pioneer solutions to the world’s water and climate challenges and improve the quality of life for people. We believe innovation is not only a business opportunity, but an obligation. And what really matters to us is not short-term profit, but the impact we make. By becoming part of our united powerful team, you too can drive this change no matter your role?
What can we offer?
A wide range of employee benefits and discounts?
Comfortable and modern office working environment
Free hot and cold drinks
25 days holiday plus bank holidays
Access to internal training and great opportunities for individual development?
If this job sounds appealing to you, please send us your resume and motivation letter by clicking on 'Apply’.?
- Customer Service
- SAP CRM
- Technical Assistance
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'