Internal Sales and Trade Counter Coordinator
RECRUITMENTiQ is working in partnership with a successful Builders Merchants which is the longest established engineering and construction products supplier in Scotland. T
Due to continuous growth, the business is looking to appoint an experienced Internal Sales and Trade Counter Coordinator. The ideal candidate shall possess a strong, confident, outgoing personality and an ability to communicate efficiently with our customers.
- Sales portfolio key account management
- New business development
- Quotes and pipeline development
- Sales order processing
- Reengagement of nil spend existing accounts
- Trade counter sales
- Monthly review with PCM
- Be computer literate, hold basic numeracy, literacy and IT skills in particular Microsoft Office packages.
- Have a good telephone manner and communication skills.
- Be well organised and efficient with great attention to detail.
- Be approachable, positive and polite.
- Be motivated, energetic and passionate about their work.
- Be organised and hold great time management skills.
- Be keen to learn and progress within the company.
- Previous sales office builders merchant/sales distribution industry experience
The role is a great opportunity for a driven and motivated individual who has a passion for sales and would like to work within a business development role. You will be working as part of a wider portfolio team and seeing each opportunity through to execution is paramount in such a pivotal role
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'