Osborne Appointments are currently recruiting for an Internal Sales Advisor to join our well established client based in Welwyn Garden City.
Purpose of Role:
Responsible for inbound enquiries, supporting the wider sales teams and building customer relationships.
- Handle customer queries over the phone and via email
- Processing customer sales orders
- Accurately record all customer interaction and sales on the internal CRM system
- Offer new product recommendations to meet the needs of existing and prospective customers
- Monitor and feedback competitor activity to the Sales Manager
- Deal with customer returns
- Build long-lasting customer relationships
Experience / Skills required:
- Previous sales experience
- Strong administration background
- Confident communication skills
- Excellent IT skills – Including Excel and CRM systems
- Ability to prioritise workload
- Self-motivated and driven to achieve targets
- Fully focused on outstanding customer service
To discuss this role in more detail, please call us -
Established in 1995, Osborne Appointments is an independently owned recruitment agency specialising in the supply of temporary, contract and permanent placements. OA are committed to placing the right candidate in the right job every time and pride ourselves in outstanding levels of Candidate Satisfaction
Thank you for your interest in this position. It is with regret that we are unable to respond personally to each individual application due to the high volume of CVs we receive on a daily basis. However, your application will be reviewed by one of our qualified consultants within the next 48 hours. If you do not hear from us within this time period, you have unfortunately been unsuccessful on this occasion.
We hope you will apply for future roles that we advertise regularly on this website. In order to keep up to date with all our recruitment activity, please like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter and sign up for free email job alerts on our website.
This vacancy is being advertised by Osborne Appointments who are acting as an employment agency / business.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job