Permanent, full time position, working hours of Monday to Friday 9am-5pm.
A Market leader within their industry, our client designs, manufacturers and distributes high-end products for both businesses and residential customers.
- Handling queries received via email, web-contact and telephone
- Working within the sales department to prepare quotations/estimates
- Contacting customers who have enquired about the companies products and services, to understand how you can meet their needs
- Following up on estimates via email and telephone
- Demonstrating products in the showroom
- Attending industry exhibitions to demonstrate products and speak with prospective customers
- Complete administrative work as required
- Work as a team towards business objectives
*Full Training will be provided*
- Our client is happy to consider candidates with different levels of experience, however Sales Administration or Office-based Sales/Customer Service experience would be highly desirable
- Enthusiasm and a Positive attitude
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Willing to learn and develop
- Clear, confident and friendly telephone manner, to provide excellent service
- Ability to work accurately under pressure
- Good time management skills
- Able to work independently and within a team
- Good literacy and numeracy skills
- Professional Image and able to present yourself comfortably face to face (infrequent)
What's in it for me?
- Salary of £18,000 - £22,000 dependant on experience
- Bonus Scheme available with opportunity to earn £3,000 - £10,000 extra per annum (dependant on experience & performance)
- 20 days annual leave plus Bank Holidays (can rise upto 25 days with more years of service)
- Company Pension Scheme
- Free on-site Parking
- Products at Cost Price for you, and discount for family
- Social Events
- Working with a friendly and professional team for a recognised industry brand
- Annual Christmas Party
If you are interested in this brilliant opportunity, please ensure that your CV is up-to-date and apply online.
*Due to the volume of applications, we will contact you if shortlisted for the position.
Opportunity managed by Nikki Cranmer, Reed Specialist Recruitment - email@example.com
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'