This client supplies stylish accessory products in to some of the largest retailers in the country.
The reason for this role is due a strategy to harness and grow current contract business.
You will become part of a team that will look to grow already established business with plenty of scope for growth and service current relationships.
£21,000 per annum + 3% commission + targets bonus and exceeding target bonus/
Main duties but not limited to;
Working as part of our ‘Buddy’ system with the Field Sales people
Duties to include,
• Outbound sales calls to progress existing Opportunities
• Booking appointments for the Field Sales people
• Adding new Opportunities to the CRM system
• Handling inbound sales calls from any customers
• Recording all sales activity on the CRM system
• Producing quotes, forwarding to customers and following up
• Liaising with both customers and Waterbury staff to ensure we are meeting customer expectations for delivery of orders
• Attend weekly sales meeting with buddies (in office)
• Will also assist with the Middle East sales – producing quotes and dealing with delivery issues (no calling customers directly initially)
Must have experience of outbound / proactive telesales work
• Good language skills are essential – both written & spoken
• CRM experience would be ideal
• Used to working with sales targets
• Flexible – can switch between multiple tasks at any time
• Good with people – needs to get on well with buddies, other members of our team and customers
This is an established business but is a small office of 6 people + warehouse staff.
Therefore this role would suit a real team player who picks up things quickly.
If this sounds like the right role for you then please send me your updated CV with the reason why you think you’d be good for this role!
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'