INSIDE SALES ADMINISTRATOR
* Salary: Up to £20,000 per annum
* Annual bonus
* Location: Newbury, not on public transport route
* Hours: Monday - Thursday 8am-5pm & Fri 8am-1pm - ½ hour lunch break
* 25 days holiday per year
* Pension: 4% personal + 4% company
* Life Assurance
Are you organised, efficient, coupled with an excellent telephone manner?
Do you really put customers at the heart of your duties when at work?
Are you comfortable working with a small, close knit team covering a variety of diverse tasks?
If you can answer yes to the above, then you could be a yes for us….
An excellent opportunity has arisen for an experienced SALES ADMINISTRATOR to join a fast paced 'Distribution Services' sales team. The ideal candidate will be organised and have an excellent telephone manner. This person will have a highly customer oriented attitude and (after training) be able to work with minimal direction.
DUTIES WILL INCLUDE:
* Answer incoming customer calls and deal with / direct the calls as appropriate.
* Offer administrative support to Area Sales Managers including raising quotations, obtaining prices and product information
* Receive and interpret customer enquiries, responding with accurate, thorough and timely quotations and / or technical information.
* Develop a good understanding of production capabilities and product range
* Develop knowledge in order to become a point of contact for customers with technical / product enquires.
* Maintain a prioritised programme of proactive telephone contact with existing customers to influence and maximise order activity
* Coordinate with Area Sales Managers to provide on-going support to key distributors, such as marketing materials, special promotions, catalogue images etc.
* Liaise with colleagues in other, related departments such as Order Processing, Supply Chain, Quality and Engineering.
* Attend and actively participate in Sales Meetings.
* Maintain a customer focus at all times and work diligently to deliver an improving customer experience and enhanced margin to DS.
To apply for this role please call Lindsey Pollard on or alternatively please email your CV
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job