Osborne Appointments are currently recruiting for an Internal Sales Administrator to join our client based in Welwyn Garden City.
Purpose of Role:
Provide a professional sales administration service, as well as administration support to the external sales team.
- Acknowledge and process customer sales orders
- Handle customer queries over the phone and via email
- Track received orders through to delivery
- Raise invoices for completed orders
- Scan and file paperwork
- Maintenance of delivery schedules
- Prepare quotations / follow up calls
- Proactive telesales to develop new business opportunities
- Build long-lasting customer relationships
Experience / Skills required:
- Previous sales & customer service experience
- Strong administration background
- Confident communication skills
- Competent IT skills
- High attention to detail
- Ability to prioritise workload and work towards deadlines
- Self-motivated and proactive work approach
To discuss this role in more detail, please call us -
Established in 1995, Osborne Appointments is an independently owned recruitment agency specialising in the supply of temporary, contract and permanent placements. OA are committed to placing the right candidate in the right job every time and pride ourselves in outstanding levels of Candidate Satisfaction
Thank you for your interest in this position. It is with regret that we are unable to respond personally to each individual application due to the high volume of CVs we receive on a daily basis. However, your application will be reviewed by one of our qualified consultants within the next 48 hours. If you do not hear from us within this time period, you have unfortunately been unsuccessful on this occasion.
We hope you will apply for future roles that we advertise regularly on this website. In order to keep up to date with all our recruitment activity, please like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter and sign up for free email job alerts on our website.
This vacancy is being advertised by Osborne Appointments who are acting as an employment agency / business.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job