My Client is looking for an energetic, motivated and forward thinking individual to contribute to the sales team with great customer service and some sales experience.
The Sales Support Representative is a key point of contact for orders and queries whilst ensuring they provide effective account management and build lasting relationships.
The Sales Support Representative will
- Work closely with a set field based team member(s) to provide sales support for their key accounts - this will include incoming call answering, quote follow up, admin support, order processing, query handling and other sales related activities.
- Deliver excellent customer service through inbound and outbound calls
- Investigate and resolve customer complaints swiftly
- Identify opportunities for the sales team by asking fact finding questions
- Assist customers with online registration and website navigation
- Have strong organizational skills
- Communicate with customers about their orders, including any delays or changes in delivery
- Follow up all quotes
- Constant look for opportunities to make the customers experience better
- Upsell and cross sell working closely with the Field based team member (s)
- A minimum of 2 year experience working in high end busy customer service role
- Strong and confident communication skills, both verbal and written
- A friendly, professional telephone manner and positive attitude
- A high focus and passion to provide the highest level of service to our customers
- Good IT skills with experience using Microsoft packages, including Excel
- The ability to work well both individually and as part of a team
- A 'can do’ attitude with an interest to learn and develop
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'