Our well-established client designs and installs security products which are supplied to top clients.
Key benefits: uncapped commission! Laptop, phone, and vehicle.
- You will have your own customer portfolio to develop and build on existing relationships.
- Provide customer support for trade customers, handling orders by phone, email, trade website.
- Work closely and be the internal contact for your allocated field Agents and for their customers.
- Identifying opportunities to promote extra business through existing accounts.
- Developing new business by targeting accounts, new markets, and outlets and developing relationships with VIP target accounts for our extensive and exciting range of products.
- Achieving agreed targets.
- Help to organise and attend trade shows.
- Marketing - using marketing tools to maximise profits.
- Marketing - help to organise promotional material used when executing deals/presentations.
- Writing expert proposals and sales quotes to achieve the best profits.
- Writing and winning tenders with top clients in our industry.
- Reading design plans is a big part of the job.
- Travelling to visit clients.
- Be a team player, enthusiastic, fun with a firm personality.
- Will be VERY competetive trying to win new business and commissions on top of salary.
- Organised, accurate with attention to detail.
- Good communicator verbal and written.
- Self-starter with initiative and a 'can do' attitude.
- Be able to work under pressure to tight schedules.
- Have a strong work ethic.
- Computer literate and proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word and presentantions.
- Be confident and accurate with numbers.
- Hold a full UK driving licence.
- Ideally, at least 2 years’ experience in sales / customer service or field sales.
- Experience in working with technical products such as electricals, cables, cameras, alarms, fire equipment and gadgets or accessories would be beneficial.
- Customer Service
- Sales Commissions
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'