Internal Sales Account Manager:
A Perry & Co began in 1925, founded by Arthur Perry and the company continues to be owned and managed by the Perry family to this day.
After years of growth and acquisitions, 2017 has seen us move from our 50,000 square foot premises to over 90,000 square feet factory, warehouse and office space across more than 5 acres of land. With over 80 staff and still manufacturing products including all special Threaded Bar, A Perry is now the largest supplier and manufacturer of Hinges, Ironmongery, Chain and Threaded Bar in the UK, supplying customers around Europe and the world.
Our brands include Perry, Perry Equestrian and Primus.
Experienced Sales Person required for a busy, growing Sales Office. Telesales experience essential, knowledge of CRM systems would be preferred.
As an Internal Account Manager you will be primarily responsible for:
- Reaching sales targets
- Regular contact with all allocated customer contacts
- Chasing Leads
- Quoting customers
- Desk based outbound telesales.
- Liaising with customers via the telephone and E - mail
- Hitting monthly sales growth targets on a consistent basis.
- Reactivating lapsed accounts.
- Growing existing accounts.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Experience in the Hardware/Fixings & Fastener industry (Not critical).
- Previous experience with telemarketing
- Strong Sales skills
- Strong communication skills
- Excellent telephone skills
- Have good IT skills
- Be looking for a permanent position
In return for your hard and skills we’re offering:
- Circa £18,000-£22,000 (dependant on experience)
- OTE (Including On Target Earnings Bonus) Uncapped.
- Training and development opportunities
- Holiday allowance: 25 days (plus bank holidays)
- Working hours: 08:00 to 17:00
- Pension scheme
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job