Job Type Internal Sales Account Manager
Salary: Basic £18-£20,000 OTE £23-£25,000 uncapped
Position Type: Permanent
Job Reference: LS773948
Our client has been established for over 100 years and are the leading supplier for the retail industry, due to their continued success they are seeking to expand their internal sales team. The successful candidate will create and manage long-term, trusting relationships with clients through regular outbound/inbound contact. You will be overseeing a portfolio of assigned customers, developing new business from existing clients, and actively seek new sales opportunities as well as supporting the external Sales Managers with national key account customers.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
* Proactively contact the assigned customers on a regular basis, mainly by phone, to promote selected products and services to achieve monthly, quarterly and yearly sales targets, as agreed with the Manager
* Develop as a professional Internal Account Developer by acquiring working knowledge and selling techniques fundamentals
* To actively pursue sales leads/quotations with prospective customers and use available systems and tools to plan, prepare and drive engagement with the customers, get commitment to buy, negotiate and close successful deals
* When appropriate and requested, collaborate remotely with field sales managers, to support the management of existing or potential customers
* Grow and enhance good working relationships with all clients within your allocated region
* Cross sell additional products, services and solutions to existing and new customers
* Help generate leads and book appointments for external sales managers
* Proactively and effectively work with the external sales managers on 'shared' accounts and provide support on other projects as required
* Liaise closely with the departmental manager(s) dealing with current projects
* Update company CRM software on a daily basis to ensure accurate forecasting and communicate information with the sales management team, business unit managers and wider areas of the company.
* Proactively work with the marketing department on campaigns to rejuvenate lapsed customers
* Propose and/or actively contribute to company projects as required
* Ability to travel, as required, from time to time
The ideal Candidate:
* Experience of working in a sales environment essential
* Demonstrable experience of meeting/exceeding targets
* Experience of B2B outbound calls
* A good team player as well as being able to work alone
* Develop good working relationships and work cooperatively with colleagues within and outside your own work area
* Accuracy and attention to detail
* High level of initiative
* Target driven with the ambition to succeed
Due to location of the offices this role would suit a candidate who can drive and have access to a car.
If you have not been contacted within 7 days, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. However, we will keep your details and notify you of any other opportunities.
For more information on LS773948 or any other roles, please contact us for a confidential discussion.
Please note, you will be required to provide your eligibility to work in the UK.
Adore Sales &Marketing is part of the Adore Recruitment group and specialises in sales and marketing recruitment across the UK. Some of our key sectors include telesales, media sales, field sales, account management up to National Accounts, technical sales and national sales managers. We are acting as an employment business/agency.
- outbound sales
- telephone sales
- business development executive
- internal sales account manager
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job