Advancing People - Recruitment Specialists are recruiting on behalf of an established and expanding company.
Due to continuing expansion, my client is seeking to appoint an experienced Account Manager to refresh, grow and retain an allocated group of customers. This role will be office based and will report to the Senior Sales
- To consistently grow the gross profit and achieve the set monthly sales targets for a designated group of customers.
- Maximise all opportunities from a large existing customer base proactively pursuing undeveloped areas - no cold calling - this is not a call centre role!
- Provide a high level of customer care.
- Provide customers with accurate quotations and product specifications.
- Take ownership for the processing of sales orders and ensuring all customer queries/issues are handled speedily working closely with the customer care team. There is a sales office administrator to assist with providing data sheets for projects and general administration.
- Make visits to clients, when required, to discuss projects and do surveys (full training provided) this isn't a regular requirement but the willingness to do this coupled with the ability to drive will be useful.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
- A tenacious personality, comfortable with successfully communicating with all types of customers.
- A "can do" attitude.
- Hardworking, energetic, resilient and with a passion to succeed.
- Evidence of several year's proactive sales experience in a target driven environment.
- Self-motivated, proactive with strong communication skills.
- Excellent telephone manner
- Computer literate (Excel, Word, Outlook).
- Strong administration and organisational skills are required are a must.
This is an exciting opportunity to work with an experienced, fun team and to further your career with a forward thinking company with further plans to expand.
In return my client is offering a basic salary paying between £22,000 - £25,000 DOE plus a fantastic bonus and benefits package. Our client offers a great working environment with full support every step of the way!
Hours of work will be Monday - Friday 9.30am - 6.00pm
APPLY NOW for a swift interview!!!!
Advancing People - Recruitment Specialists
Advancing People Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer and acts as both an Employment Business and Employment Agency.
- account manager
- business development
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job