Rocking Zebra Recruitment- Sales jobs in Swindon, Bath and Bristol
Internal Sales Account Manager
£17,000 - £19,000 + 5k + benefits
Rocking Zebra Recruitment is looking for an enthusiastic Internal Sales Account Manager to join an established business based in Cirencester.
Are you looking to build a successful career within the B2B Technology space? If so, this is the perfect role for you! With unrivalled skills and role development opportunities you will be playing a pivotal role in the continued success of this industry leading name!
My client offers a fun and modern company culture. With real investment in your personal development their aim is for you to exceed and succeed, continued support and on-going training ensures you are doing just that!
As Internal Sales Account Manager you will be establishing and building on existing and some new customer accounts. You will maintain and grow your accounts spend, identifying cross selling opportunities and ensuring your customers are kept up to date with current product related information .
- Maintain and grow business with existing accounts
- Support external sales teams in managing account administration
- Generate and provide customer quotes
- Follow up on customer quotes where required
- Provide product presentations and sales training for assigned accounts
- Identify cross selling opportunities
- Keep customers up-to-date with product-related information
- Maintain up-to-date profiles on accounts showing revenue projects and opportunities
- Monitor performance of allocated accounts
- Provide support in sales presentations
- Prepare for and participate in monthly sales meetings
- Prepare business development plans for strategic accounts
Skills and Experience
- 6 months of B2B sales
- At least 1 years’ experience of working within a customer facing role, ideally solution led
- Experience of working within a busy office
- Good IT knowledge and application particularly with MS Excel and ideally SAP
- Strong customer service and relationship building skills
- A natural understanding of objection handling, business development and negotiating ability
- Self-motivated, commercial and intuitive
- An understanding of the sales cycle
- A team player, confident communicator, dedicated and committed
- Career focused; ambitious and eager to grow and succeed
If you feel that this is you then please call the Rocking Zebra Recruitment Team today or send your CV to us.
Rocking Zebra want to offer you the best service possible and we urge you to follow up your application with a phone call to discuss why you believe you are a best fit for the role. We will endeavour to respond to your call and application within 3 days however if you have not heard from us in that time you have not been successful for this opportunity. Do not give up keep your eye on our website for other suitable roles. Good Luck!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job