Internal Sales Account Manager
Our client is a leading provider of IT solutions and services.
We have an exciting opportunity for an Internal Sales Account Manager to join an established and experienced team.
The ideal candidate will have the ability to communicate with staff and clients at all levels, able to work on own initiative with a "willingness" to help attitude.
Salary £20,000 OTE £27,000
Hours or work Monday to Friday 9am - 5.30pm.
- Obtain & provide pricing for all customer hardware, software & maintenance requests, all within an internally agreed SLA
- Create cases, log sales activity & update SalesForce.com
- First point of Contact for Account Managers (AM's) regarding any commercial queries they have with customers, attending occasional customer meetings if required
- Build quote requests in the HUB and price as per AM's request (using CCW)
- Ensuring any non-standard margins proposed are notified to the Bid and Support Manager
- Provide pricing for internal requests
- Negotiate with distributors to provide best possible pricing & analyse margins made
- Ensuring all relevant customer information is obtained and provided, i.e. diagrams, delivery dates, scopes of work and customer contact details for all sites involved
- Act as the first point of contact when the AMs are not in the office & where possible, deal with the customer's needs
- Build customer rapport & follow up on quotes & renewals, involving the AMs when necessary
- Provide general support in terms of answering external/internal calls & any other reasonable ad hoc duties
- Liaise with other departments to resolve customer service related problems
- Amend deal ID's & DART's to reflect the correctly ordered kit list
- Ensure all customers are called a minimum of once a quarter to maintain a relationship
- Generating new business opportunities within existing customers to assist AM's
- Ensure a basic knowledge of products & services is maintained & attend training courses when required
- Own all issues and ensure they get resolved in a timely fashion
- Upon request, provide ETA's and tracking details to the customer
- Manage holiday periods, lunch breaks and training sessions with your fellow ISAM's
- Learn customer's agreements on pricing, ie DSA's, trade in
- Prioritising work to ensure expectations and SLA's are met
Response Personnel, an independently owned company and experts in recruitment since 1997.
Specialists in Permanent, Temporary and Contract recruitment within a number of niche divisions and industries, including: Commercial, IT/Telecoms, Industrial, Driving, Construction and Technical.
For information on other roles we have available please call for further details.
- Order Processing
- Sales Support
- Customer Enquiries