A global and highly successful financial services firm in Bristol are looking for talented individuals to work within their internal audit team.
The successful candidate will be responsible for planning, executing and reporting on operational, financial and regulatory related audits in accordance with the annual audit plan.
Main responsibilities will include the following;
- Risk-based Audit Planning that is focussed on protecting and enhancing the value of the businesses.
- Delivering high quality, well controlled, independent and objective Audit Execution, supported by comprehensive audit files.
- Effective Audit Program Management to ensure the timely delivery of audit plans and mitigation of delivery obstacles.
- Communicating effectively and confidently throughout the business lines with regional business heads and line management.
- Managing compliance within global policies, procedures and processes.
Some financial services audit knowledge would be highly desirable for this position. Candidates will have experience in planning and executing operational, risk-based and compliance audit engagements and possess knowledge and proficiency in risk management principles and processes. You will be highly methodical with superior communication skills.
Individuals from a background within risk assurance, controls and /or compliance monitoring will also be considered.
A recognised qualification such as CIA, ACA, prince2 or similar would be of high interest.