Our client and Resume Library are both growing due to continued success as the UK's fastest growing job board and now are making our mark in America. Due to this significant growth, we have an exciting opportunity for an ambitious Resourcer to join our internal recruitment team.
This is an excellent opportunity for you to work with an industry leader, gaining experience of internal recruitment across all areas of the business and getting the opportunity to learn from their current team.
- Sourcing suitable candidates for a variety of vacancies including, technology, sales, marketing, customer service and finance.
- Reacting quickly and efficiently to any urgent new vacancies
- Building and increasing your own network of skilled professionals
- Screening candidates and conducting initial telephone interviews
- Maintaining all database records to high standard
- Ensuring all references are obtained
- Being responsible, accountable, reactive and professional at all times to both internal and external contacts
Skills and experience
- Able to manage and prioritise a busy workload
- Experience resourcing either in-house or agency side
- Experience working in a team and to strict deadlines
- Self-motivated, driven and confident
- Eager to learn and develop
- Confident communicator and excellent attention to detail
- Experience with an ATS / CRM
- Competitive basic salary
- Life Assurance
- Discounts with cinemas, major retailers, family days out and much more
We are based at the Waterfront Business Park, Fleet, just a 2 minute walk away from the mainline station with direct links to London Waterloo, Basingstoke, Winchester and Southampton.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'