Curtiss-Wright is currently searching for an Internal Resourcer to support our Global Talent Acquisition Team for the full candidate recruitment lifecycle. This key role will be primarily responsible for proactively sourcing and pre-qualifying candidates to build a robust pipeline of talent in order to fill business critical positions in a timely manner for our sites across Europe. If you pride yourself on your positive attitude, outgoing communication skills, and ability to drive a high-volume of results - we're looking for you!
- Utilize a variety of avenues to identify top talent including searching various Internet sites, social media, following up on referrals and pipeline efforts
- Primarily source, cultivate, as well as conduct quick telephone prescreens and/or initial interviews and recommend candidates to the Talent Acquisition Partner
- Leverage internal and external databases to source temporary and permanent roles in high-volume
- Proactively identify, develop and engage a network of people and processes to support sourcing and achieve hiring goals
- Track Candidate/Recruiting progress in applicant tracking system (ATS)
- Coordinate and manage administrative functions of the recruitment cycle: job adverts, interview arrangements, booking travel, completing visitor requests, etc.
- Assisting TA Partners by providing coverage on requirements
- Supports sourcing dashboard/metrics/reports, and other activities
- Working across multiple time zones providing remote support to the Global Talent Acquisition Team based in North America.
- Work with Europe based hiring managers to keep processes on track
- Identify and implement plans to raise awareness of Curtiss-Wright as an employer brand (e.g. community engagement, advertising)
- Internal drive to meet sourcing and recruiting goals with high quality candidates
- Demonstrated ability to source, screen, interview/assess and cultivate talent for a variety of industries and roles (e.g. Defense to Industrial, blue collar to Senior Managers)
- Interest in focusing on sourcing, cultivating and interviewing candidates and supporting the full lifecycle recruiting efforts for the system
- Flexibility and ability to work with changing priorities, ambiguity and meet deadlines
- Ability to work well with others from entry to leadership level in an open plan work environment
- Ability to quickly get up to speed and hit the ground running with a heavy workload and proven experience doing so
- Customer service orientation and focus on providing the best possible candidate experience
- Strong MS Office and advanced internet searching skills, with the ability to quickly learn new databases and software applications
- Ability to meet deadlines and demonstrated urgency in completing all work
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills whether in person, over the telephone or email
- Ability to demonstrate resourcefulness and maximize efficient work processes
- A proven background in sourcing
- Fluent in German highly preferred, but not required
- Previous experience in both temporary and permanent sourcing is highly desired
Come work in our brand new facility with flexible work hours. This is a great opportunity to get your foot in the door, build your experience and take your professional career to the next level with a global Team!
This position may require exposure to information which is subject to export control regulations such as the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR). All applicants must meet eligibility requirements of the ITAR and of the UK/EU through completion of a Baseline Personnel Security Standard (BPSS) application. In the event information provided on the BPSS application reveals ineligibility to access US export controlled information, any offer of employment may be withdrawn.
Curtiss-Wright values diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status. If you require accommodation due to a disability at any time during the recruitment and/or assessment process, please contact Talent Acquisition and we will make all reasonable efforts to accommodate your request.