We are looking for a full-time Internal Resourcer to join our Resourcing Manager providing specialist expertise and offering resourcing support in attracting top talent across all main areas of the business.
If you're currently working for a recruitment agency, and love the client and candidate contact but hate the sales calls and the KPIs, this could be the job for you!
- Responsible for direct sourcing the very best talent for current vacancies as well as contributing to a talent pipeline for future needs, including CV bank searching, Social Media resourcing and direct headhunting
- Managing the application process; effective advertising, screening, arranging of interviews, relaying feedback and making offers of employment
- Liaising with agencies on the PSL - building relationships and managing agency candidates
- Working with universities to establish key relationships for building an effective pipeline of graduates
- Partnering with key business stakeholders to provide support and best practice to their recruitment needs
- Supporting the Resourcing Manager and the HR Business Partners on current vacancies and recruitment queries
- Responsible for ensuring a consistently positive candidate experience
- Contributing to continued reduction in time to hire and further key measures whilst maintaining a high level of quality of hire
- Supporting Resourcing Manager in key recruitment business projects and the HR team strategy
What we need:
We are ideally looking for someone who has a minimum of 12-18 month's recruitment experience, preferably combined with experience of using an ATS to manage the candidate process. You should have strong organisational and administrative skills together with an interest in social media but above all LOVE the buzz you get from helping others secure their next role.
- Social Media
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job