In this role you will:
• Work to achieve immediate and long-term resourcing targets.
• Deliver a reduction in agency spend and provide a positive recruitment experience internally and externally
• Manage the complete recruitment process and think innovatively to research and identify new trends and advertising opportunities to directly attract external applicants.
• Travel to other sites in the local area to meet employees and discuss recruitment requirements with onsite managers. Build and maintain positive relationships
• Manage internal and external stake holder expectations professionally
• Complete candidate pre-telephone screening, producing shortlists for interviews with hiring managers.
• Maintain professional competence by continuing to be knowledgeable on market conditions and recruitment best practice by attending industry relevant events, seminars, job fairs, assessment days etc
• Follow the compliance process, adhering and following all immigration and legal requirements before offering a start date to applicants. For example: obtaining references, DBS Applications, completed application forms etc
• Introduce and manage exit interviews. Using the information gained during exit interviews in a constructive and positive manner with the aim to make improvements or suggestions if necessary
• Provide administrative support to the HR department, which may involve taking minutes during meetings relating to disciplinary and grievance matters, conduct and capability
• Support the HR team with an advisory service to Managers ensuring HR policies and procedure are put into practice
The ideal candidate must:
• Have previous internal recruitment experience
• Be able to launch an innovative recruitment strategy and successfully source candidates
• Be able to form and maintain effective working relationships
• Have an proactive approach to their work with great attention to detail
• Be able to utilise social media for recruitment and have proficient IT skills
• Possess strong communication skills, both verbal and written (adjusting communication style to fit the situation and audience)
• Have a full driving license
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job