Strand is a fast-growing recruitment business, built on long term business relationships and the values of quality and integrity throughout. Due to our continued success, we are recruiting for an Internal Recruitment Resourcer with the necessary experience, and personal attributes to help us attract and secure the best candidates for a major client account. You will be working alongside a Senior Consultant and will be dedicated to working on the account of one key client. This is a purely a delivery role, so will not be required to carry out BD or any client development.
As the Recruitment Resourcer, you will be tasked with sourcing and screening candidates for a key account, with multiple roles across several UK offices. Your primary focus will be on understating the client brief, sourcing suitable candidates, screening applications and organising interviews.
This role is different to the role of a Recruitment Consultant, and requires stronger administration and people skills, rather than sales skills.
Due to the volume of roles you’ll need experience within a recruitment or resourcing environment and be able to demonstrate enthusiasm and drive to manage this workload.
To be successful as an Internal Recruitment Resourcer, you’ll need to be passionate about your proposition and sourcing the best talent. You’ll need to be organised, able to plan your time efficiently and pride yourself on the quality of your work.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Managing job applications across multiple platforms - filtering and rating CVs appropriately
- Pro-actively searching for and sourcing candidates from CV databases
- Calling candidates to conduct a pre - screen interviews
- Formatting CVs in line with company brand and policies
- Liaising with Recruitment Consultant/ Management Team to provide feedback on applications and success.
- Carrying out face to face interviews on occasion
- Maintaining accurate records using candidate tracking software
Required Skills / Experience
- You must have previous recruitment experience - this can be internal experience or agency
- Experience using job boards and CV matching
- Must work well under pressure towards targets and deadlines
- Incredibly organised, diligent with excellent attention to detail
- Strong communication skills, both over the phone and in person
- Must have good IT skills
- Competitive basic salary - £22,000 - 28,000, negotiable depending on experience
- Additional bonus payments for meeting KPI targets - total OTE up to £29K
- Modern, well - equipped offices with good working culture and supportive environment
- Free on-site parking.
- 25 days annual holiday, plus bank holidays
- Extra day off in the month of your Birthday
- Company pension scheme
- Working hours are Monday - Friday, 9am - 5.30pm
To apply for this role, please submit your CV via this website or contact Rachel Locke at Strand Recruitment for more information. This is an urgent role so do not delay.
- Candidate Generation
- Job Applications
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job