Internal Recruitment Resourcer - 12 month contract
gap Personnel Exeter are recruiting for an Internal Recruitment Resourcing Adviser for our client in East Devon.
The position is currently being offered on an initial, 12 month contract.
Supporting the Resourcing Manager, the Resourcing Adviser will provide professional resourcing advice, guidance and support to hiring managers across the organisation. The successful candidate will ensure a positive candidate experience every time, enabling the organisation to become an employer brand of choice.Role Overview:
- To act as an in-house recruitment specialist providing expertise in resourcing procedures across a diverse range of business functions, understanding business critical people requirements and acting as a trusted partner to all Hiring Managers.
- Provide leadership, coaching and training to all managers and employees on recruitment best practice, offering advice and guidance through the end to end recruitment process;
- Work with the Resourcing Manager to develop new initiatives to attract and build a strong talent pool of candidates;
- Work closely with the Resourcing Manager and the Learning and Development team to support training for hiring managers and employees to develop talent within the organisation.
- Undertake research for employee attraction initiatives and make recommendations to Resourcing Manager.
- Manage and negotiate with external recruitment agencies and develop close working links with other outside sources such as schools and universities.
- Monitor and maintain effective resourcing procedures to ensure compliance with current legislation and resourcing best practice for consistency, fairness and equality;
- Manage an effective resourcing administration function which delivers a customer focused service to managers and candidates across the complete recruitment life cycle;
- Manage a variety of resourcing specific and HR projects, finding effective solutions to improve the resourcing service provided across the organisation, including planning and evaluation to support the delivery of the people strategy;
- Partner the HR Team to ensure HR needs are met which support organisation strategy, objectives and department plans;
- To manage all aspects of resourcing reporting including the collation and analysis of high volumes of recruitment data, interpreting trends and providing timely and meaningful insights for quarterly performance reporting.
- Act as an effective ambassador for the HR function, communicating positively and professionally with all stakeholders, developing positive working relations in all areas of the organisation;
- Carry out any other reasonable duties as requested.
- CIPD qualified with post qualification experience (or equivalent expertise through study and experience) of working within a multi-site environment;
- Able to establish, build and maintain successful professional partnerships with relevant customers and enhance the credibility of the Resourcing service;
- Able to demonstrate a comprehensive working knowledge and experience of resourcing best practice
- Able to demonstrate excellent communication skills and demonstrate the ability to communicate complex information transparently and effectively;
- Highly literate and numerate with an excellent eye for detail;
- Able to demonstrate excellent IT skills (Microsoft word, excel, data);
- Able to demonstrate practical working knowledge of using HR systems;
- Excellent organisation and planning skills, able to meet changing priorities and time frames;
- Previous experience of designing and delivering resourcing related training to managers and employees;
- Full valid driving licence.Desirable
- Experience of being part of a successful resourcing team in an international context;
- Experience using an Applicant Tracking System;
- Experience of working within project management methodology;
- Experience in talent management;
- Evidence of continuing commitment to self-development.Personal Attributes
- Ability to demonstrate tact and diplomacy when dealing with sensitive and confidential matters;
- Flexible and adaptable and able to demonstrate the ability to make good decisions under pressure and deliver on deadlines;
- Able to undertake work with respect and honesty for all employees and managers whilst maintaining a high level of confidentiality;
- Able to think creatively to offer positive solutions;
- Able to work collaboratively and build good relationships with own team and others maintains performance, professionalism and composure when under pressure.
- Proactive in anticipating needs and seeking opportunities to add value;
- Recognises the importance of customer service and strives to deliver high standards;
- Able to present a positive and professional attitude of the organisation at all times.
- Willing to undertake work related training as required, which in-house qualifications
- Fluent in English
- Full valid driving licence.
Hours: 35 hours per week, to be agreed
Salary: £23,800 - £25,000 doe
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'