Start something big today. Apply as
Internal Recruitment Partner – 12 month Fixed Term
Reference code – ST113
Bosch Automotive Service Solutions is responsible for the products and services Bosch deliver to the automotive industry. In more than 140 countries, we offer spare parts, technical information and training, as well as diagnostic hardware and software and services for analysis, upkeep and repair of vehicles.
Success Stories don’t just happen. They are made.
Due to continued success and growth, we are now looking to recruit an experience Internal Recruitment Partner to join our Stockport based team.
Joining our team as an Internal Recruitment Partner, you will be responsible for:
- Responsible for the development and execution of staffing and recruitment plans for a range of technical software focussed roles
- To take ownership for the end-to-end recruitment process, from requisition through to working in partnership with the HR team to coordinate the on boarding process
- Applying expertise in sourcing candidates via a variety of direct methods including social media, advertising, and headhunting
- Active involvement in shaping the candidate journey from screening and interviewing through to providing feedback and negotiating offers of employment
- Implementation and development of recruitment metrics for the purposes of continuous improvement
- Development of external talent pool
- Working in partnership with internal colleagues to develop and implement new Applicant Tracking System
- To maintain excellent working relationships with hiring leaders, employees, candidates, professional bodies and target universities
Our ideal Internal Recruitment Partner
- Experience of recruiting for IT / Software Development focused roles
- Experience of direct sourcing methods
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience of stakeholder management
- Strong organisation skills to manage multiple tasks/projects simultaneously
- Exceptional standards for quality and strong attention to detail
If you feel you have the skills and experience required to excel in the role of Internal Recruitment Partner, we want to hear from you. Please click APPLY below to register your interest!The vacancy you have applied for is being advertised by CVWOW Ltd, the UK's leading, award winning recruitment specialist. No terminology in this advert is intended to be deemed discriminatory. We are happy to accept applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their age, gender, race, religion, disability, sexual orientation or marital status. Full terms and conditions of the CVWOW business can be found on our website.
- Internal Recruitment Partner