Internal Recruitment Manager
£35k minimum + Comms (negotiable dep on experience)
About the role as a Internal Recruitment Manager
My client are looking for a Internal Recruitment Manager to establish the recruitment and HR function as we scale the business, based in our operations HQ, Glasgow.
You will have autonomy in these areas, and report directly to the Head of Finance. We require a confident professional who works well individually, as well as part of a cross-departmental team environment, and must enjoy the pace, variety and intensity of working for a scaling high-growth tech company.
Key responsibilities for the Internal Recruitment Manager
- Partner with the leadership team to execute the hiring plan and recruit the best talent in the market
- Build, implement and maintain an efficient and effective hiring and on-boarding process
- Own the recruitment process from listing roles, screening candidates, coordinating and attending interviews, to job offer
- Create job descriptions in conjunction with the leadership team to ensure a standardised approach and message to the market
- Manage relationships with all external recruitment agents, including issuing engagement terms, screening candidates and working with agents to successfully place and on-board candidates
- Co-ordination and ownership of all recruitment advertising, including social media, and other job search platforms, including design of recruitment marketing literature
- Work alongside marketing to ensure our recruitment marketing is aligned with the company brand and messaging
- Attend recruitment events and any other activities to promote the company as an employer of choice
- General administration in relation to recruitment, including maintaining an up to date global talent pool and reporting to management
- Own the HR software platform and ATS to maximise the value it provides to the business
- Managing the on-boarding process for new hires to ensure prompt, relevant and thorough training is conducted by the hiring manager, and all compliance procedures are completed in a timely manner
- Assistance with the global employee benefits strategy and remuneration strategies
- Liaising with management to ensure timely and relevant reviews and appraisals are provided consistently across the business
- Liaise with the finance team with multi-jurisdictional monthly payroll
The ideal Internal Recruitment Manager
You will be an experienced recruitment consultant with a background in placing high performers into in-demand employers. You will have a strong interest in tech and SaaS and be keen to establish, scale and maintain a first-class recruitment strategy and HR operations.
Requirements for the role
- The desire and drive to be the leader in our global recruitment strategy and operations
- Sales focused with a track record of placing high caliber candidates into industry leading companies
- The ability to build a strong network in multiple locations and develop a talent pool suitable for a fast-growing industry leading company
- Extreme attention to detail and able to build and maintain efficient, scalable and robust business process
- Some flexibility in working hours may be required to deal with our global operations teams
- Confidence to challenge the leadership team and question the status quo
- Deadline driven and proactive
- HR experience is preferred, but not essential
- Recruitment Process
- Talent Acquisition
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'