Position: Internal Recruitment Manager
Hours of Work: 40 Hours per week Monday – Friday
Location: London SE11-6NQ.
Salary: £Competitive (Based on Experience)
Pimlico Plumbers are London's largest independent Service & Maintenance Company. Following a hugely successful 2017, we have huge growth plans for 2018 and we are searching for an Internal Recruitment Manager to head up the recruitment process.
You will work closely with our recruiters to manage sourcing, interviewing and employment processes. To be successful in this role, you should have be experience in screening and evaluating candidates, leading a team and managing targets and KPI’s. Ideally you will be knowledgeable about UK labour legislation. The ideal candidate is a team leader who is able to make effective decisions quickly.
Ultimately, you will manage our recruitment to ensure we hire qualified employees to meet our company’s current and future needs.
- Update current and design new recruiting procedures (e.g. job application and onboarding processes)
- Supervise the recruiting team and report on its performance
- Keep track of recruiting metrics (e.g. Time to hire and cost per hire )
- Implement new sourcing methods (e.g. social recruiting and Job board searches)
- Research and choose job advertising options
- Advise hiring managers on interviewing techniques
- Recommend ways to improve our employer brand
- Coordinate with department managers to forecast future hiring needs
- Work with HR to Stay up-to-date on UK labour legislation and inform recruiters about changes in regulations
- Participate in job fairs and career events
- Build the company’s professional network through relationships with HR professionals, colleges and other partners
- Proven work experience as a Recruiting Manager,
- Hands-on experience with Applicant Tracking Systems and HR databases
- Knowledge of UK labour legislation
- Experience with (phone and in-person) interviews, candidate screening and evaluation
- Familiarity with social media and other professional networks
- Excellent verbal and written communication and team management skills
- Strong decision-making skills
- A qualification in Resources Management
In return for your skills and experience, you will receive:
- Competitive salary.
- 20 days Annual Leave + Bank Holidays.
- Paid overtime available.
- Free Corporate Clothing.
- Free Onsite Gym with personal training sessions once a week.
- Free massage sessions at work once a week.
Hours of Work:
You will be contracted to work a 40 hour week. Your specific hours of work and details of breaks will be as defined by your Manager in accordance with operational requirements. Employees are expected to be co-operative in working outside their normal hours as necessary to cope with varying situations and workloads. You may be required to work additional hours, including weekends as authorised by the needs of the business. For any additional hours worked you will be paid at your basic rate of pay or given alternative time off in lieu.
Pimlico Plumbers has a positive commitment to the promotion of Equal Opportunities for all employees and prospective employees. All applicants will be considered on their merits regardless of race, colour, ethnic or national origin, nationality, disability, sex, marital status, religious belief, sexual orientation or any other grounds not related to their ability to work safely and effectively for Pimlico Plumbers Ltd.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job