Our client is seeking an experienced Internal Recruitment Manager for their progressive and dynamic company. Would you like to work for an award-winning company, a market leader in its field who truly value their team members?
You must have been an Internal Recruitment Manager with experience of working for a forward-thinking company to shine in this role.
Do you have a passion for managing teams and developing individuals to enable them to reach their full potential?
If so we may have the perfect role for you!
- Leading, managing & developing the recruitment team
- Creating selection processes and implementing them via running assessment days
- Devising innovative methods to attract candidates and in turn screening shortlisting and interviewing
- Liaising with Recruitment Agencies
- Producing relevant data with regards to recruitment statistics
What do I need to have to be considered:
- Experience of managing high volume recruitment
- Experience of recruiting technical candidates
- Experience of designing and running assessment centres to attract the best candidates
- Excellent IT skills
- 2-3 years in a Talent Acquisition/Internal Recruitment role
The role offers £40 000 plus a first-class benefits package including profit Share and a Company Pension Scheme.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job