- Internal Recruitment Manager (Reporting to Director of People)
- Salary: Up to £45,000 + Amazing Bonuses Per Hire
- Commission: Yes, paid per hire £750 for a Grad & £1500 for an experienced hire.
- Bonus: Yes, based on achieving certain targets
After another year of Growth in 2017, which saw my client achieve the accolade in the top 20 of the Recruiter Magazine HOT 100, as well as continued revenue growth, profit and headcount, they're extremely excited about 2018.
They're opening their first overseas office in July 2018, and have rapid-growth plans for their London office and are now looking for an Internal Recruitment Manager.
Taking on the day-to-day management of their recruitment from graduate to Director level you will be excited by growth, excited by a fast-paced environment and thrive in a role that comes with allot of responsibility and expectations.
Being responsible for the sourcing, screening, attracting, and managing the interview process for all vacancies, this role will see you juggling multiple vacancies at any one time and kept very busy.
You'll have one of the most important jobs in the business now and over the coming years. This will be a challenging, exciting and rewarding role for the right person.
Some of the key parts of this role include:
- Graduate, Senior & Director level candidates tracking, sourcing and engagement for immediate hiring.
- Conducting phone and face to face interviews.
- Reporting to the Director of People and engaged daily with the owners of the business.
- Managing the recruitment process.
- Offer delivery (and closing) and managing on-boarding.
- Supporting to devise recruitment strategy and responsible for the delivery of that strategy.
- Management of job-boards & agencies.
- Opportunity to grow the division, grow your own role and have a successful career.
To be considered for this position you must:
- Be a hugely motivated individual seeking an Internal Recruitment Management role.
- Have graduated with a full degree.
- Experience as an Internal Recruiter ideally for a Recruitment agency.
- Enjoy working in a fast-paced hiring environment.
- Be a great communicator, influencer and able to understand the motivations and drivers of recruiters and talent of all levels.
- Self-motivation is critical and a desire to be the best. As a business we are always looking for innovative ideas to be better, quicker, faster and first!
Working for my client you will enjoy the following:
- Competitive basic salary with commission scheme alongside performance related bonus payments.
- Amazing work culture within a rapidly-expanding SME alongside other benefits including but not limited to: monthly awards, quarterly prizes and numerous incentives including team trips to Berlin and Dublin (New York this year!), football tickets to Wembley, days at the races and regular team social events.
- Other great benefits such as; Free mobile phone insurance & Free taste Card.
- Generous discounts on; gym membership, cinema vouchers, Apple products, Samsung products, high-street retailers, online shopping, Sky TV, Theme Parks and much much more.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"