Are you an experienced recruiter looking to make the move to an in house role? We have an excellent senior role for an experienced recruiter of either an agency or internal recruitment background to join our multi sector recruitment client who are looking to expand massively.
Who are we recruiting for?
A leading Global Recruitment Company, with regional teams covering Europe, Asia-Pac and North America.
The business was established in 2008 and currently has more than 80 employees working from our offices in London, Munich, Singapore, Sydney and New York (opening 2018
The Internal Recruiter role oversees recruitment activities in the UK, US, Singapore and Australian offices.
- Identifying and attracting talent directly via various means (your own network, headhunting, advertising, careers fairs, referrals etc)
- Liaising with managers in the business to create a strategic approach to our hiring, ensuring our process and offering is as appealing as possible.
- Managing the candidate process from beginning to end, taking full control of scheduling and conducting interviews through to delivery of offers and reference checking.
- Conducting full competency and behavioural interviews.
- Selling and presenting as an employer of choice, and highlighting all the benefits to working in our growing business.
- Understanding s values, mission and growth plans to competently reflect this to candidates.
- Have a sound understanding of four offices and their different workings. And adapting your internal recruitment approach to work for each individual office / team.
- Acting as the sole point of contact with external recruitment agencies, managing and developing relationships (however not solely relying on this as a source for candidates).
- Driving brand via social media and working with our internal marketing team to create content for potential candidates.
- As part of the wider sales team, you will work in accordance with company processes, procedures and systems.
- You will contribute to the positive, team-orientated company environment.
Skills & Experience
- Degree educated or equivalent.
- You will have a minimum of 3 years’ previous recruitment experience, experience in an Internal Recruitment role is desirable
- You will have extremely strong client-facing communication skills and will be an exceptional relationship builder.
- You will be a highly organised problem-solver.
If you are interested please apply , or speak to Tom Markham at TRM Recruitment.
- Talent Acquisition
- Internal Resourcing