Internal Recruitment Executive required for rapidly expanding workforce solutions provider.
Workchain have been established for 12 years and have seen significant year on year growth. Never has it been more exciting to join a national, innovative company at a time when we’re pioneering our very own flexible workforce solution. As an Internal Recruitment Executive at Workchain you will be a valued team member. We will invest in your career over the long term - as well as providing you with all the opportunities you need to quickly move up the career ladder.
JOB PURPOSE OF AN INTERNAL RECRUITMENT EXECUTIVE:
To work alongside the talent acquisition manager to develop the overall intake of new employees into the business. This will be done by using the tools provided to you and through your own knowledge of attaining new starters. You will need to proactively recruit 3/4 new employees on a monthly basis to aid the growth of our operational head count. You will also need to establish new opportunities on a daily basis to make sure that your monthly targeted staff intake is achieved.
MAIN DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES OF AN INTERNAL RECRUITMENT EXECUTIVE:
• Growing the existing company workforce
• Proactively developing candidate relationships over the phone and arranging Interviews for you and the manager to to conduct
• Using appropriate marketing tools & strategies to assist in the achievement of recruitment targets
PERSON SPECIFICATION FOR AN INTERNAL RECRUITMENT EXECUTIVE:
• Enthusiastic team player with a drive to succeed
• Target driven and able to motivate other team members
• Strong partnership and relationship building style with candidates
• Self motivated, with the ability to work proactively on own initiative as well as within a close knit team
• Excellent communication skills – both written and verbal
• Excellent time management and organisational abilities
• Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
• A commitment to developing self and others
• Strong analytical approach and attention to detail
• A flexible approach to their work
BENEFITS OF THIS INTERNAL RECRUITMENT EXECUTIVE ROLE:
• A strong basic salary + commission
• Promotion is based on performance and not on length of service
• Fast track promotion opportunities
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'