Exciting opportunity for a confident and process driven individual to join our client's recrutiment team! The role is candidate focused, dealing with the onboarding process right through to the offer stages.
Duties and responsibilities consist of;
- Supporting the coordination of the recruitment and onboarding processes at all stages including urgency, accuracy and efficient management of the recruitment database and process and all administration related to the recruitment process.
- Calling candidates to conduct a short initial screening call and book webcam interviews, sending out invites to webcam interviews and onboarding sessions and follow up of intention to attend.
- Sending out regrets/speculative emails to applicants.
- Sending out of conditional offer letters and onboarding details to new HA recruits.
- Courtesy and good luck calls between each stage.
- Managing the recruitment webchat and the recruitment line, answering candidates’ queries in a very friendly and efficient manner.
- Support the maintaining of accurate records of all vacancies and applicant numbers.
- Maintain recruitment admin tools as requested.
- e-Filing of all recruitment documentation.
- Help planning, co-ordinating and implementing all selection processes.
- Ensure that all information regarding new starters is logged so that all required systems and department are kept up to date.
- Liaison with other internal departments ensuring information is supplied within agreed timescales.
- Maintenance of recruitment records and systems, ensuring they are compliant, consistent and held securely in accordance with GDPR and ISO27001.
- Preparation of statistical information and reports as required.
- All other administrative tasks to support the provision of the Recruitment service.
The ideal candidate will have most or all of the following;
- Administrative experience
- Proven experience in handling high volume recruitment admin
- Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills (written and verbal)
- Excellent customer service skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to work on your own initiative
- Ability to build relationships with internal and external customers
- Ability to define and contribute to talent acquisition communication strategy
- Proficiency in Word, Excel & PowerPoint
- Excellent IT skills and be very confortable to work in an IT driven environment
- Communication Skills
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'