We are seeking experienced Recruitment Advisors who want to work for an award winning and market leading tech company that is literally taking their industry by storm. Our client is transforming the way businesses recruit and people develop. They provide an alternative route to the traditional recruitment model. You will be selling the company's recruitment services to businesses looking for senior level candidates.
This forward thinking; rapidly growing company is officially the fastest growing company in the northwest and in the top 20 for Deloitte Technology Fast 50 with over 1500% growth. With ambition to rival the likes of Facebook and Google as global leaders within their fields, leading employers and creativity to stay ahead of the market and provide superior services to all their customers. This is an exciting time to join and grown as the company becomes the next big name to be part of. They are based in stunning offices in Manchester City Centre and boast a vibrant and fun culture with pool tables, table tennis and beer fridges.
The successful Recruitment Advisor will be required to;
- Approach potential clients and engage with them to generate new business avenues
- Form strong, long lasting relationships with key decision makers and companies
- Provide a thorough service through guidance and advice on board-level recruitment and development.
What we look for in a Recruitment Advisor;
- You can work in a fast-paced environment and adapt quickly
- You can develop long lasting relationships with clients easily
- You have an excellent understanding of the recruitment industry
- You can communicate well and work comfortably as part of a team;
- You like to take the initiative and always strive to improve on your achievements.
Excellent location in Manchester City Centre, close to excellent public transport and local parking. £25-35k base salary with £40-50k OTE
- Dress down days
- Free breakfasts
- Health cash plan
- Employee assistant plan
- Increased holiday allowance each year
- Enhanced maternity and Paternity pay
- Discount parking
- Matched pension contribution up to 3%
- Regular staff events and social committee
- Child care vouchers
- Cycle to work scheme
- Attendance bonus
- Friday beers
- Personal development and training
- Excellent environment and culture
- internal recruitment
- onsite recruitment
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'