Internal Recruitment Consultant
£30,000 - £35,000
- Location: South-West London situated a very short walk away from the tube station
- Salary: £30,000 - £35,000 + Insane Commission Plan
Are you an Internal Recruiter or looking to make the move into an Internal Recruitment role? Our client, established in 2008 with offices in 4 countries, is expected to grow significantly in the next 12-24 months and you will be an integral part of that growth.
They are now hiring for an Internal Recruiter to oversee internal recruitment activities across their various offices. This is a unique opportunity to help define internal recruitment strategy and play an integral role in the next phase across 4 offices and 3 continents.
A trusted provider of recruitment services to many of the most successful and innovative Pharmaceutical, Biotechnology, and Medical Devices companies. With an onsite gym, quarterly lunches and other fantastic incentives they offer a work place like no other! Employees are passionate about what they do which has contributed to a dynamic, results-driven environment.
- Identifying and attracting talent directly via various means (your own network, headhunting, advertising, careers fairs, referrals etc)
- Liaising with managers in the business to create a strategic approach to our hiring, ensuring our process and offering is as appealing as possible.
- Managing the candidate process from beginning to end, taking full control of scheduling and conducting interviews through to delivery of offers and reference checking.
- Conducting full competency and behavioural interviews.
- Selling and presenting the company as an employer of choice and highlighting all the benefits to working in our growing business.
- Have a sound understanding of the four offices and their different workings.
- Adapting your internal recruitment approach to work for each individual office / team.
- Acting as the sole point of contact with external recruitment agencies, managing and developing relationships (however not solely relying on this as a source for candidates).
Candidates Sourced Directly
Trainee Consultant - £1,000
Consultant - £1,500
Senior Consultant - £2,000
Team Leader - £2,500
Business Manager - £3,000
Associate Director - £3,500
Director - £4,000
For any candidate sourced via an agency you will receive £250
- Degree educated or equivalent
- You must have a 'hungry’ and results-focused attitude towards finding the ideal candidate for the roles required
- You must be able to network effectively and able to build referrals
- You will have a minimum of 2 years’ previous recruitment experience. Previous experience in an internal recruitment role is desirable, but not essential.
- You will have extremely strong client-facing communication skills and will be an exceptional relationship builder.
- You will be a highly organised problem-solver.
- You will be able to demonstrate using practical and personal examples the competencies identified below.
If you have 2-3 years’ experience in a 360 recruitment role or have experience of working in a fast paced internal recruitment role we are very interested in speaking with you.
- Communication Skills