Unitemps, part of the Warwick Employment Group, is the University of Warwick’s wholly owned recruitment consultancy placing students, graduates and experienced professionals into temporary and permanent roles both on campus and with clients in the wider community.
We have an exciting opportunity within our internal recruitment team at Warwick where you will be given the chance to build relationships whilst managing a selection of departments across the university. At Unitemps, we aim to give our clients and candidates a seamless recruitment experience they won’t find anywhere else. We achieve this by ensuring our approach is tailored across the three pillars on which we build all our businesses: ethical, quality and community.
Duties and responsibilities
• This role will be focussed on working with and recruiting for various departments across the university enabling departments to hit their business objectives.
• You will provide a tailored account management service; providing advice and support to departments during the recruitment process.
• You will be placing candidates into roles of various lengths and dealing with a variety of vacancies up to and including middle managers.
• Develop effective working relationships with customers and colleagues to ensure that service standards and business operations are achieved.
• Assist other team members in the event of staff shortage or high work volumes.
• Undertake any other duties and responsibilities that are commensurate with the grade of the role.
Skills and experience
We are looking for a self-motivated and resilient individual of graduate calibre who has a desire to learn and develop.
Applicants will ideally have previous experience within a similar role (Recruitment, Account Management) along with a keen eye for detail and a proven ability to effectively implement and adhere to process alongside the following qualities;
• Great time management
• Excellent customer service
We are looking for someone to start ASAP
- Account Management
- Customer Service
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job