Overall purpose of the role
Reporting to the Recruitment & Talent Manager, the Internal Recruitment Consultant
Is responsible for the effective delivery of resourcing activities in line with the company’s recruitment strategy
Key duties include attracting candidates for technical and centre management roles delivering an excellent candidate journey for both internal and external candidates. The Internal Recruitment Consultant will proactively source candidates from various channels and focus on direct attraction and building talent pools for key or hard to fill roles.
Skills and attributes
- Previous experience of working in a similar in-house recruitment role or similar resourcing role.
- Passionate about people and recruitment.
- Excellent communication skills at all levels, credible and confident
- Ability to work in a changing and fast paced environment, self-motivated and results orientated
- Good time management, strong organisational skills and the ability to work under pressure
- High level of attention to detail and accuracy
- A strong team player who is happy to support colleagues and the wider operation team as required
- Flexible approach to working to meet the varied availability of potential candidates
- Ability to create interesting and exciting social content to attract and engage with key target groups via social media channels
Company Description for the Requisition Template