Internal Recruitment Position
Base salary plus commission (23k)
Based in South London (Wimbledon)
January start date
Are you a 2020 or 2021 graduate looking to start your career in a role with a clear progression and promotion plan?
Internal recruitment means working in the same fast paced industry as agency recruitment but without the sales focus and cold calling.
You would be working directly for Harnham, hiring people into the company in sales and operations roles. This would include mostly working with graduates who are starting their careers, but also hiring for any operations roles that the company needed filling. You will be working with key stake holders in the company and finding them the best people for the position.
If you are looking for a job that will provide a driven environment, a supportive close-knit team, and rewards and recognition for hard work, then Harnham is the place for you. We are currently interviewing bright and motivated individuals to join our internal recruitment team in January.
The role will include:
- Candidate Sourcing - proactively looking for candidates through headhunting and posting job adverts.
- Process/Account Management - coaching candidates through the interview process, booking in their interviews and getting both their feedback and the feedback of the hiring managers.
- Placements - Once a candidate has been chosen for the position you will be offering them the role and ensuring they understand the terms of their employment.
At Harnham we equip our internal consultants with all the tools they need to succeed at the job, including training with our head of internal recruitment and advanced computer systems to help you manage your candidates.
- Commission for the people you hire
- Training from the internal team
- Free corporate gym membership
- Company outings and lunches
If you are interested in applying to this vacancy, please send your application to Alex Wiffin by clicking the apply button above.
- Business Development
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'