Contract Type: 6mths Fixed Term
Salary / Benefits
Job Elements: -
- A 6 month contract as an internal recruiter working within a global organisation, an excellent opportunity for an agency recruiter looking to transition to an internal position.
- To manage the recruiting process from end-to-end, collaborate in creating staffing plans, developing strategies, and implementing action plans related to both candidate sourcing / identification and recruitment process execution.
- Developing job appropriate behavioural and competency-based interview questions; Coach Hiring Managers on interviewing and candidate assessment techniques.
- Assess job applicant’s suitability for role via phone/computer or face-to-face interviewing.
- Provide company information to candidates and appropriately 'sell' candidates on the value proposition
- Partner with internal resources to ensure the seamless and efficient on-boarding of employees as required for new hire orientation, and regulatory training requirements.
- Maintain current knowledge in business, marketplace, legal and recruitment trends and requirements.
- Initiate and maintain a network of contacts to help identify qualified candidates for hiring needs and develop sourcing methodologies and strategies to target and identify qualified candidates.
- Manage the data associated with the recruitment process to ensure all relevant data on applicants, the process and the final hiring decision is properly handled in a timely manner.
The ideal candidate will have:
- A relevant bachelor’s degree or equivalent relevant experience within a recruitment/talent acquisition role.
- A minimum of 1 years’ experience of internal recruitment or agency recruitment.
- Ability to work within a team approach is required.
- Experience with applicant tracking systems is preferred.
- Strong customer and marketplace focus; negotiating and influencing skills; project management, and time management are required.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Excel) is required.
- English language skills are essential; another European language could be beneficial but is not essential.
- Ability to work under pressure and tight schedule.
Petrie Recruitment Limited acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'